Thursday, January 15, 2009

It's on like Donkey Kong...

Today is day two of SBD for me. I think you're already into week three, right?

I had some minor victories today. First, I got the heck out of Chicago. The windchill was -24 when I left this morning and it was 80 when I landed in Orange County. Is Ryan here for NAM?

Airports are always like a free for all for me. As if anything eaten in the confines of an airport doesn't actually count. WRONGO! I picked up a bag of almonds for a snack.

For dinner I had Pei Wei. I've missed it. You can eat an entire plate of Spicy Korean Shrimp for 560 calories (that's two servings(. It was hard to pass on the rice. That sauce was crying for rice, but as Sonja pointed out...that rice was crying to be on my ass!! I didn't eat the whole thing, but I did eat about 75% of it. It was tasty.

Then I carried myself to Whole Foods for stuff for the room. I picked up a chicken leg and salad for tomorrow's breakfast. I also got some orange bell peppers, tomatoes and baba ganoush for snacks. Yum! Thankfully I have a fridge in my room.

And then guess what I did? Go ahead guess. You never will.

I went to the GYM! The Gym! Hello? I walked for 40 minutes at a pretty good pace and a good incline. It kicked my ass. I am so out of shape. But, you know what? I'll never be as out of shape again as I was today. I'll never weigh what I weigh today, again!

Planning to hit the gym here in the hotel again tomorrow. It's actually a nice gym. I'm thinking the elliptical tomorrow.

Are you keeping a food diary? I'm using Spark People the best that I can.

So, I was thinking....wanna make this interesting? Maybe a little bet that we can settle up on in New Orleans? Maybe highest percentage of weight? Our own personal Biggest Loser Challenge? Wanna? (By the way, you're already winning!)

Can you give me an update please?

No comments:

Post a Comment