Thursday, January 29, 2009

The 1st Plateau

So Ricotta not so much huh. I am a big fan of the watchin carb ice cream bars... very yummy for a sweat treat. Ok So I am still holding at 15lbs. I think I am going to go back to phase I for a week or two to see some results.  I can't believe how good Ryan is looking. Damn men and their speedy weight loss. So your Ricotta was a bust, my mummy tummy was a bust. STOOPID book. All it talks about is how you need to order her special equipment to see real results. I may check out that DVD you mentioned. So Netflix does workout videos, who knew. 

I have to say that I am so proud of you. You sound like you are in such a good mind frame, and to be honest the best mind frame I have seen/heard in awhile. You have created such a nice life for yourself and you have been through so much, Well done my friend. I am jazzed too about this lifestyle change. I am not starving, we are having fun cooking and we have become WAY more organized now that we pre-plan and cook all our meals. Talk about time saving. 

So we are both doing good, I want for us to be supportive of Miss S.  once she has the baby. I know she is going to take a dip on the low side once she has delivered (we all do as mom's, we think we will immediately have our post baby shape back). She really wanted to lose more weight before she got pregnant and whatever method she uses i.e. Jenny Craig, South Beach, we should see if she wants to join our little blog. 

OK. Today is the day I am committing to working out on my lunch hour. We have a gym here at work with ellipticals, etc.. and I am just going to have to be stinky for the rest of the day. 

I really can't wait to see you!!!! Only 25 more sleeps! 



No comments:

Post a Comment