Wednesday, January 21, 2009

The 14 Day Update

Ok so it's official. I completed phase I on SBD and lost a grand total of 12 lbs. I am really excited and can start to see a light at the end of the tunnel. I was going to stay on phase I for a few more weeks but decided to do a modified transition to phase II. I really love my bread and damn it if I am not going to have my one piece of whole grain bread a few times a week. So my goal for January was/is 15 lbs so I have one week and three days left to lose 3 more lbs so I hope I make it.

Exercise. Yup. Need to do it.

I know that will make all the difference in the world.

Ok on a side note, I am super crabby today. Wish I wasn't but I am having a bit of a personal melt down. I am feeling pretty alone right now, I wish I wasn't feeling that either. I don't want to be whiny or a martyr so I will leave it at that for now.

In the next few days once I catch my breath I will post some really yummy recipes from SBD cookbook 30 minute meals.

No comments:

Post a Comment