Thursday, February 12, 2009

Sicko

I am sickies and fell like Shit, but what I just read below trumps all that. YOU MET A BOY!!!! WHAT THE F?????? Who, When, What, Why I NEED DETAILS.

Don't fret about the Taco Bell. I have so done that before, not really that good but will do in a pinch right. I can't wait to see you and have some great workout sessions. I need it. I feel my mind set starting to change. Our anniversary is Tuesday so we are going out for dinner on Sunday night. Now I know I will binge a bit and probably eat a slice of bread and indulge in dessert but I know it's one night, one meal. The old me would have given myself permission to eat badly the rest of the week thinking I will just start back on Monday.. Nope not me now.

Thanks for th words of encouragement, I needed to hear that. Ok So back to the boy.....

No comments:

Post a Comment