Monday, February 9, 2009

I'm Baaack

And you have to say that out loud the way that Oprah would say it. You know, "I'm baaaa-aack!"

I didn't get on the scale this a.m. I'm not ready to see the damage I did last week. But, I am promising you that I'm going to the gym for an hour of cardio after a conference call at 2:30. And I'm going to be eating well. Back to phase one for me my friend. Tuna and a pepper salad for lunch and probably fish again for dinner.

Tomorrow I leave for Iowa and for Christ's sake, it's IOWA! What else and I gonna do. All of my hotels have a gym, so I'll be hanging out there. I have plenty of time to fit it in, so no excuses for me, missy.

And I mean, really? Worse case scenario? Wendy's for chili and salad for my meals.

PMSing is hard. I wish that was my excuse last week. You can do it!!!

Only two weeks from tomorrow until we see each other. Yippee!

No comments:

Post a Comment