Friday, May 1, 2009

The Good News & The Bad News

Do you think we've ignored this blog for long enough. Maybe it's a good thing I don't have children. I might put a baby down one afternoon, walk away and come back to it three months later.

Ok, so the good news is that I got on the scale this morning, and oddly, I haven't gained a pound. The bad news is that I haven't lost a pound either. I'm still hovering at 19 lbs lost since the beginning of the year. I'm actually not too bad with that, I was afraid I'd gained a pound or five.

Today is a great day to start because it's the first of the month. I'm going to keep my goals simple. Six pounds for May. That'll bring me to 25 lbs total.

I've got to get back to the gym. You inspired me yesterday, so after I write this, I'm going to strap on my giant sports bra and head to the gym. 33 minutes on the elliptical and another 12 on the treadmill for 45 minutes is the plan.

Can you even walk today? Tell me more about the shred. I hate, hate, hate workout videos!

No comments:

Post a Comment